Friday, December 23, 2016

Sacile Christmas Market.





Merry Christmas eve everyone!!!!




Last night, We decided to check out the Christmas market in Sacile.
It's my first time going to a Christmas market.
I thought it's nice that they have that here. 
I think it's a thing here in Europe.




It's so festive!
I love it.
You definitely feel the spirit of Christmas.





Seems like we came a little early since some shops was just about to open.


This carousel is so cute, Little man had to try it.




Look how beautiful is this!!




I wish there were more shops.
It has more food and drinks though.
I think we are going to try to come back.
To enjoy maybe couple of drinks and try the food!
 Since, they do it until
the first week of January.
I can't wait to come back already.








So I did more fun stuff with my little man instead.
But, It was a fun night. 

What are you guys doing for Christmas eve?
Merry Christmas friends!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment