Monday, December 5, 2016

More House hunting!



The week after the Benvenuti tour we decided to scheduled couple more houses to see.
I'm glad we have a lot of options I just hope that we get to find the "one" 



The first house we saw was 20 minutes drive. 
It took us forever to find it though.
Some roads here are confusing and using the GPS is not easy all the time.



It's a nice big house.
with fenced yard. 
There's  a lot of neighbors.
No mountain view. Well. we are not really looking
for a house that has a mountain view. 
There's so many other ways to see it.
We just want to make sure that the house has everything we need. 




I loved this house.
There's 3 floors. 
There's big space on the roof that you can make a tv room or what ever you want.




2 bathrooms




It's a big house.
There's 2nd floor where's the 3 rooms at. 
a Rooftop, Basement where you can do the laundry and make as a storage room.
It was kind of scary looking for me though. 
I was turned off with that part.
..And the kitchen needs a little renovating. 
If the kitchen is nice that's a plus!


This is the living room. 
Big space. 
I love the vibe.





But, It didn't feel like home. :(




Second house is further away.
It's in the country side. 
First thing I didn't like though is that its
 close to the highway so there's some noise. 

Big fenced yard.



The kitchen is cute.
3 bedrooms and there's another rooftop that you can do whatever 
you want with it.
But, hubby didn't like it.




So, that was it for the day.
I felt  a little sad, stressed.
Because we are running out of time.
I was still hoping to find a home before Christmas.
It's going to be hard but as long as we find the right one. 
I'll be fine spending Christmas in TLF.


Anyways, I just enjoy the drive on our way back.
It was such a beautiful day.





It's been always foggy since we got here.
..And today it was clear!
You can see the mountains really good.




I don't think I'll ever get used to this view. 
So blessed to be here.





No comments:

Post a Comment