Friday, December 16, 2016

Weekend Recap: It's been One Month!



Hello friends!
How was your weekend?
I had one of those awesome weekend. 
Can you believe it's Christmas next week? I can't!
Well..
We've been here in Italy for a month!
I believe it, There's so many things have happened. 
..And it actually felt like it's been longer than an month.

The time has come that we move out of the TLF.
Most people can only stay there for a month.
It sucks that we have to move again to another hotel/Apartment.
I would want to spend Christmas here but oh well..




Going to miss waking up to this view.




The hotel we moved in to is off base. 
Still in Aviano really close to base.
I love the location of this Apartment it's close to a lot of places.
Town square, Restaurants, Cafes, Groceries and oh..Gelato!
I mean, Gelato for breakfast?
Why not!
It's just across the street! haha






It has the same set up like TLF 
Living room, there's dining room which I like.




Cute kitchen, I like the style of the fridge.
It's small but tall.
You can't even tell it's a fridge. 
Well for anyone who haven't been to Italy before.




There's only one bathroom with one shower. 


We are going to stay here for a couple of weeks while we
wait till the apartment we are going to live in will be ready.
I'm just ready to get settled in and be in one place. 
Get back to my routine. 

Saturday was the first morning we spent at the hotel.
The view is not too bad. 


Coffee anyone?




That night we went to Christmas party with hubby's co-workers.
It was such a great night!



We won!





Got to meet some of the spouses, I love them already!




So much moving in the last few months. 
But now time to just relax and enjoy the Holidays.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment