Thursday, December 22, 2016

First Gelato.





I finally got to have some Gelato in Italy.
And, It's definitely one of the best I've had.
Having gelato in Italy is definitely one of the must 
things to do.



We went to the one I always see people go to
when I search for random things in Aviano.

When I found out that we are moving here.. I did a lot of searching 
Like, Instagram, Pinterest. 

Looking at people's posts I couldn't believe that we are really going here.
And now we are here.. Of course I believe it now. 
I am just feeling so blessed to have a chance to come here.




Anyways, Back to the Gelato.
they have a lot of flavors.
We tried the Oreo and nutella. 


This is a nice store anyways, 
They speak english!!!



Look at that tiramisu!!
I need to try it next time.






Definitely going to come back!!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment