Thursday, December 29, 2016

Off on my own.





Since It's been over a month since we got here,
We haven't moved in yet to our own place but Hubby needs to go back to work.
I think I've gotten used to doing something everyday so I decided to go to the Aviano market again.

We were there last week and I thought it was interesting so I had to go back again.
I really wanted to get some fruits and I didn't get to buy some last week so,
I made sure I got some today.


Finally found some strawberries!
I swear, this is one of the best Strawberries I've ever had.
It's sweet and taste so fresh.



I have the fruits out on table in the dining area 
and I can literally smell strawberries all over the apartment.



Of course, I got some Pastries too.
Love Italian Pastries.
My favorite is the croissants.
I want to find a good pasty shop around. Haven't found one yet.




The next day, went out again to explore.




It was such a beautiful day.



Of course, me and the little man stopped by at my favorite gelato place.
Tiramisu and nutella gelato is probably my favorite flavor!


Tomorrow we are going to Venice!
So excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment