Sunday, May 27, 2018

Bibione Beach (Memorial Weekend)


Our first Beach trip of the year was so relaxing. 
Our 2nd summer here in Italy. 


We went to the one we went to last year. ( Bibione Beach 2017 )
I really love this beach.
Kid friendly, not so far away from us and now that we found a better spot to go 
we will definitely go to this one more. 




It was a memorial weekend so there was definitely more Americans there.






Of course!
Drinks to make it better.



This view could not be better.






My boys.


Such a relaxing day.





It wasn't so crowded too that day.
It's not Summer yet, even though I can definitely feel summer.
I wonder how hot and humid this Summer season will be. 
It gets so hot and humid here in Italy.


Of course, Beach trip won't be complete without some Seafood dinner.



I swear Italy has the best Seafood Pasta.
I have never had better pasta than this.



Hubby was on the Burger craving. 
It was good, he said.


After dinner, we head home. 
We will definitely come back again.

Ciao, Ciao.

xo
-Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment