Saturday, June 17, 2017

Bibione Beach, Italy.





Last weekend we went to the beach!
Italian beach this time. 
Couple of weekends ago we went to Croatia and we had a great time.
I really really love beach and I just want to enjoy summer and be out more.




We went to the one not that far from us.
It was an hour drive, the drive was not bad at all.






We got there and the beach was really nice.
There's a lot of umbrellas and chairs you can rent.
We did. 
It was windy when we got there so it felt so good!



Little man's first time at the beach.
He loved it!



We went with our friends, which made it more fun.








After hanging out at the beach for a while we stopped to have dinner at at restaurant nearby.
My friend had been there so she highly recommended it.
It was really good.
Of course, I had seafood!
Delicious!

Great day at the beach.
I would definitely come back.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment