Friday, April 12, 2024

Colton's Steakhouse (Sedalia MO)

 

My Birthday this year has been fun and relaxing.
Spending it my loves is all I just needed.




We decided to go somewhere closer.
We got to KC every year, but this year.
We decided to go to Sedalia.
Which is only 30 minutes away.

I wanted to go to a Steakhouse and this is the only Steakhouse that is
open for lunch!
Can you believe that?

Anways, We love Colton's Steak house so no complains about that.






We got there just at Lunch time so some Cocktail would be a good idea.
They had special drinks on the menu.
...And this Watermelon Spritz caught my eye.

IT was good!!






Started off with some Peanuts and Blooming onions for Starters.
I love how big the portion is!!!













Who else bring their favorite hot sauce everywhere????!!
Is it just me????





Anyways, 
These rolls was amazing!!
So fresh!






Hubby had Philly Cheesesteak Slider
And I had their Steak combo with Shrimp.

I tell ya.
This was fire!!




Defnitely a Birthday meal!!!




Everything was perfection.


She even gave us a free Ice cream since we mentioned it was my Birthday.

But seriously,
The food, service, ambiance 
over all

10/10
I highly recommend!






Happy day!!

Cheers!!!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment