Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Seewoog Ramstein Germany


Summer here in Germany has been really really hot,
Not having AC makes it worst 
But, we are keeping it positive.

When it's not brutally hot outside we still try to enjoy the outdoor.
I have so many places I want to check out and I'd rather explore more when it's hot 
than cold.

We checked out this little hiking/playground area.


There is a little Wine/Snack/Cafe Bar.
I thought that was really nice!





It was a little crowded than I expected but it wasn't bad.
Everyone seemed nice.





The playground is so different to what we are used to.






We couldn't help it but try some Italian treats I was so excited to have Gelato again.











Mango Shake to beat the heat.
It was so refreshing!





It was an amazing Day!!


xo







 

No comments:

Post a Comment