Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Jack Frost Cocktail

 

I wanted to make Christmas/Holiday drinks as much as I can.
There is so many,
But of course this caught my eye.
Maybe its because I love Blue? and I looove coconut.
It was a good choice.
It was so good!



Ingredients

  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup Blue Curacao liquor 
  • 1/2 cup light rum
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut

Rim of Glass

  • light corn syrup
  • coconut flakes

Instructions

  • Pour a small layer of corn syrup onto a shallow plate. Place the flaking coconut in another small dish.
  • Dip the cocktail glasses into the light corn syrup, then in coconut flakes.
  • In a shaker combine pineapple juice, Blue Curacao liqueur, rum, and cream of coconut. Shake until smooth.
  • Pour the mixture into prepared cocktail glasse. Serve immediately.






Enjoy!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment