Sunday, December 17, 2023

Upgraded Instant Ramen



I think I have started an obsession with Instant Ramen.
Not the usual ones,
I like to upgrade it and add more stuff.
It's actually have been fun
and it's good every time.
So so comforting.
Now that it's winter I'm probably gonna be eating this more.



I just use Instant Ramen noodles.
If it's a thicker noodles.
Like it would say Udon noodles I would pick that one.
I cook it the same usual way,
With this one I added Gochujang, just a few tablespoon.
Then I add more Broth. Chicken or Beef whatever you have available.
I like it to be more soupy.
Top with soft boiled egg and green onions, also chili oil sometimes.

I have made it so many times maybe next time I will do the cheesy ones.






Let me know what you guys think!!!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment