Monday, December 2, 2019

Girls Night Out (Pordenone)



I had an amazing fun night with friends last weekend!

It's definitely been a while since I went out or had so much drinks like this.
I may not feeling good the next day but it was so worth it. 

I wanted to share with you guys this restaurant we went to!
It was my first time going there.
It was really really good!




My beautiful friends!


First off, House wine!


The restaurant's specialty is Seafood. 
But overall good Italian food.

Its in Pordenone. 
Reservation is a must since it gets so packed.
It was so busy when we were there!




All of these amazing starters we ordered.




My favorite Caprese and Calamari.







I ordered a mix plate of seafood!
It was all soo good!


My friend ordered this awesome Gnocchi.
Omg it was amazing.


It was such an amazing dinner.
I highly recommend!


Then we head to White Harp Pub in Pordenone.
For their Kilkeny beer!







Then we went to the club in Pordenone called Fenix!












It was such a fun night!!!!!


Have a good week!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment