Wednesday, January 9, 2019

No Goobyes But, See you later.



3 months went by really quick.
The time has come for my mama to go back home.
Its definitely been one of the best 3 months of my life.

I still never thought it would happen.
The amount of time of we got to spend time together
The places we've been to, I can never thank god enough for all of it.
I'm so grateful.



Few days before she left we went for a going away lunch.
Mama loves this restaurant in Aviano.
They have the best Italian food so I don't mind eating there all the time.




We went for lunch with my friends. 

We started off with some Seafood mix platter. (Frito Misto)



Lambrusco.
My favorite wine there.


I ordered pizza.
So good!


Of course, Tiramisu.
They have one of the best Tiramisu.


Our Italian friend.



He gave us Complimentary Grappa shots.
With some naughty ice. haha!



One of my friend gave mama a going away present.
How pretty?


When we got home the party continues.






With my gorgeous friend.
Really grateful that she able to come and visit.


No Goodbyes but, see you later.



xo
-Jen




1 comment: