Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Barcelona Spain


Our second day in Barcelona is everything I ever dreamed of. 
I still can't believe I got to see Barcelona in my own eyes.



Ahh.. Sagrada Familia.
The one and only.




This church is still under construction but 6 more years then it will be done!



The details are everything.



Inside.
Magical.
Definitely one of the most beautiful church I've ever been to.







I absolutely recommend visiting if you are in Barcelona.
Definitely worth your time.





There is also a small museum inside. 
Interesting not to see.







The Timeline of the Basilica.






2026.
It's almost done.
Maybe I'd be able to visit again when it's done.
We'll see.






Gaudi the creator of the Basilica.



After that we went ahead and got our Souvernirs!





Everything is so colorful.
I love it.




We walked around a little bit more before we head back to our place.




The beautiful Arch of Barcelona.
It reminds me of Paris.




My love. :)


It was such a beautiful day.
It wasn't as busy too.
Good thing we planned this trip on a weekday.




So grateful to be able to see Barcelona with my mama.





So many fun things happening around for the kids.



The boys definitely enjoyed this Bubbles.




After that we relaxed before we head to our last dinner in Barcelona.




Beer time!








We went for a walk for the last time at the beach.
It was a little bit chilly but definitely relaxing.






For our last dinner in Barcelona I wanted Paella of course!!



Sangria first. :)


Oh.. the Tomato bread.
So good!


After at least 20 minutes our Seafood Paella was served.
It was a lot and so good!


The next day was our flight back to Italy.




Early morning flight.
Really early...



Back in cold Italia.




Ahh..Barcelona.
One of the best, amazing, trip we ever did.

Have you been??


xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment