Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hola Barcelona!



 Before Christmas week last month we went for a trip to Barcelona!
Barcelona has been on one of my dream destination, I told myself I want to go there for
my Birthday this year but, my awesome husband said why wait.
How awesome is he?

So went ahead and book our trip.
It's crazy how cheap it is go there via Airplane. 
It was such a perfect reason to go. 




Me and my mama's first Airplane ride together.
Dream come true.



The flight wasn't too bad.
It was about few hours of plane ride.
The boys did good.




Leaving Venice.





We stayed at our second Airbnb.
Okay, this Apartment was AMAZING.



The Apartment was clean, nice and everything we need is there. 
I mean, I could just stay in this apartment all day.


Kitchen


Master 



The second room 


It has two bathrooms.





I mean.
It was really perfect.
It was about 30 minutes from the Airport and about 20 minutes from the main tourist spots.



We relaxed first before starting to explore Barcelona.



Of course...
Cheers!



The Apartment has a rooftop that has a relaxing view of Barcelona.
..And a little pool.
I can imagine how relaxing this would be for Summer.



Hello Barcelona. 



The weather around the time was perfect too.
When we left Venice it was just super cold, gloomy.

Barcelona's weather was amazing.






After relaxing.
We decided it's finally time to explore before it gets dark.

Our first stop.
The beach!!!!






The weather at the beach was not that bad considering it's Winter time. 
I even saw few people swimming!



Ahh.. One of the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.


We walked more and found the Ciutadella Park.


Then walked more. haha!
We found the Christmas Market.


Then after a long day we decided to find a restaurant to eat at.




On our first night I wanted to try Spanish food of course!
Tapas it is.
I've never had Tapas before. 
So I was so interested to try it.


Of course, no way we will miss on some good Sangria.
It was actually really good.
Thank goodness for Trip Advisor we found this restaurant.
The review says they have the best Tapas in Barcelona.
The restaurant called "Comtal"





Okay, I did not expect that Tapas would be this small. haha!
But, It was actually filling.
It felt like we had so much food!


For the kids!


They also serve a Tomato bread. 
It seems like Tomato bread is their Basic bread and it was really good!



...And dessert!
Churros.
Omg this was so good.

If you are planning for your trip to Barcelona definitely go to this restaurant.
 I highly recommend!!!
The reviews couldn't be more true.



After that we head back to our place and relaxed.
It was a fun filled day.
The next day was even more fun.

xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment