Monday, December 10, 2018

Honshu Lounge and Restaurant




My favorite Japanese close to our house closed down.
But, I'm so glad they are just changing their management.

So we for sure had to try it.



The restaurant doesn't seem to have a lot of changes.
Just the name and a little bit of their decoration.




 Their pretty ceiling.



 I'm having great time having mama here.
I can't believe it's halfway of her vacation.




Prosecco!


We ordered some of the delicious looking Sushi.
So far it's good.








This was both so yummy!


Definitely my favorite.




My favorite Appetizers.
They are all so yummy.





This restaurant is definitely still as good as the last management.
I'm so glad it is!!

The Restaurant is located in Sacile.
If you are close by I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment