Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Banana Chocolate Coconut Bites





Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I updated.
Well,first of all. My Baby is here!!!
It's been a wonderful 2 weeks.

I'll share more about it on my next post.
Anyways, I am breastfeeding like with my first born.
And, I totally forgot how breastfeeding makes me constantly hungry!
I keep on eating whatever I see and that's not good!
I decided to start making healthy snacks so even when I'm hungry late at night
What I'm going to grab is healthy!
I decided to make these and It was so good!
No bake, Eat clean dessert/snack

Let me know what you guys think!

Banana Chocolate Coconut Bites


Ingredients:

1 cup coconut flakes
1 banana
1 avocado
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey

Directions:
Mash banana and avocado with a fork until well blended. 
Add in cinnamon, cocoa, and honey.
Add in coconut shreds and stir until batter thickens.
Roll into little balls and roll in coconut shreds.
Store in the fridge and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment