Tuesday, May 10, 2016

USS North Carolina Battleship





Before going to the beach last Sunday ( Mother's day: Carolina beach, North Carolina )
We decided to stop by and check out this museum.
I have been wanting to go there for a while.
Every time we go to Myrtle Beach we pass it.
So I'm glad we went there. 
I was so amazed!












Lots of things that they preserved!



This is actually my first time getting on a ship.
I'm glad its not moving or else I'll freak out.














It's so nice that they get to preserve this ship even after the world war. 








We got to go inside and it was really interesting.
Everything was so old. (Of course)





The kitchen.




We got to go where the machines are. 
It was a little hard to get down there.
But it was worth it.
Little man was loving it too.





The barber shop.








It's crazy how tight their beds were.
It doesn't look comfortable at all.










It was such a beautiful day.
A little humid and staying inside the ship feels better.
But its so beautiful outside.









I highly recommend stopping there if you are going to the beach!


xo 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment