Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's day: Carolina Beach, North Carolina





Hello everyone!
How was your weekend?
We had a fun weekend at the beach this weekend.
Perfect place to spend Mother's day!



It was actually our first time going to this beach.
We usually go to Atlantic beach. 
I'm so glad we went to this beach it was beautiful!




Little man was so excited to go, He's been asking us when are we going.


 My sparkling water, I wish I can have some cocktail. 
But, this was good too! :) 












 These two had a great time making sandcastles.


 The water was a little chilly but it was a like 80 degrees so it was good!













We usually hangout at the beach for only a couple of hours at least
 but last Sunday we stayed for more than 2 hours! 
I could've stayed longer, but we had to go.



This is definitely one of the things I will miss about North Carolina.
Goodbye for now. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment