Saturday, May 14, 2016

Little man's 4th Birthday







I know I've said this last year, 
But,  I can't believe it! 
My baby is 4! 
Little man's Birthday party this year is different ( Little man's 3rd Birthday )
We decided to have it at our house this year,
This might be his last year celebrating it here in North Carolina 
so we decided to make it special, fun with close friends. 
I think it turned out fun!
He had a blast. 




Our theme this year was not different like like last year.
He is still obsessed with cars, But this year he is more obsessed with
Hot wheels.
So we made it all Hot wheels themed.
Thanks to party city because they have everything there!





Of course, Fruit for Appetizer and some fresh stuff to add to Burgers.



Little man had a Bouncy castle outside, 
So everyone was outside most of the time.
Me and my friend had a quick halo halo!
Oh, how i missed this!
Taste like heaven!



I mean, who wouldn't want that on a hot day?



Little man's cake this year is from the same bakery like last year.
I loved how it turned out.
Little man loved it.











We grilled and had some Filipino dishes for side that I forgot to take  a picture.
Like always, It was a lot of food.
I like having lots of food that not having enough.



Pinata fun!







Kids loved it.




....And the bouncy castle.





Me and my friend's bump.
I'm so excited for them to meet!













It was a great party. 
My little man is getting so big!! ( Teary eyes) 
Hubby did so good getting everything ready for the party.
He is the best Father ever.


I hope you are all having a good week!

xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment