Saturday, May 2, 2015

Little Man's 3rd Birthday Party


Until now I still can't believe my little man is 3, Time is really going fast.
Just like everyone is saying, Time flies when you are having fun!


We celebrated little man's birthday Last weekend, It has been a busy couple of week 
that's why it took me forever to post this. 



Anyway, This was the cake that we got for his Birthday.
There is some Imperfections with the way they did it,
But I think it's the perfect cake for him. 
It was Hubby's choice.

My Son is so addicted to hot wheels, or should I say any cars
so this was perfect for him.


We decided to celebrate his Birthday at Chuck e. Cheese, It was actually his first time 
going there. Hubby said to wait until his 3 to bring him there, So I thought why not celebrate 
his Birthday there? Hubby thought it was a good idea.



It was such a great time, And I know my son had a blast. 




Please stop growing too fast.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment