Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beautiful Wedding on a Beautiful Day!



It was such a beautiful day Saturday.


We went to our friend's wedding, her location was beautiful.
It was on a Battlefield. which was really nice!

..And she absolutely looked stunning, one of the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen!  


The Reception was in the same location in a barn, 
Her decoration was so beautiful!
Every detail is so good.


This was little man's favorite part of the reception, He would even go there himself to get a candy! haha



I just love all of her decorations.
This one is my favorite! haha




Awesome food, some drinking (which i think I had a little too much)
and Dancing.

It was a great night! 


I can't get over how cute little man that day, 
I got most of his outfit in Target. ( ah, i love target)


I wore a dress that I bought last Spring, Yup it was in my closet all year and didn't get to wear it til that day. 


How was your weekend? 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment