Monday, May 25, 2015

Delicious weekend Meals




Hi guys! 
I hope you had the best long Weekend.
We did a lot of relaxing, Which was really good.

Friday: We decided to grill, It was a perfect day to do it. 


Hubby grilled these delicious Bacon Wrapped Brats. 
It was my idea to wrapped it in bacon, I mean anything is good with bacon right? hehe 


Then I made this delicious Pasta Salad, It was made with Boxed Pasta Salad Mix
I wasn't in the mood to make it from scratch.
I added some few stuff to it though.
I added some Pineapple tidbits, Raisins,Cooked Chicken breasts (chopped), Grated Cheese and more seasoning.
It was so good! 

 Saturday: We went to our Friend's Wedding, and I had a blast!


Sunday: We grilled again. It was so nice to have  a lot of relaxing days with hubby.
I was a little hangover. (maybe not little) haha! 


Then Monday, which definitely felt like Sunday. 
We had a Filipino dinner.
I made this delicious Filipino dish which is one of hubby's favorite.

 Pork Giniling, I'll post recipe soon!



Then it was also Meal prep day. So I made the usual Food I make.( Sunday Food Prep )
The only different I made was this.


I always make sure there's vegetable on our food for the week, I always make the same ones and I decided to try different one this week. It was so good and easy to make! 

Baked Parmesan Zucchini and Squash 

Ingredients: 

2 Zucchini 
2 Yellow Squash 
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Tsp. Pepper
1/4 Tsp. Garlic Salt
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese 

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Cut squash and zucchini in slices and toss with olive oil.

Place on greased cookie sheet.

Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.

Baked for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.

Enjoy! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment