Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day


Belated Happy Mother's day to all of the moms that is reading this!
I hope you got to enjoy your day. :)


My day didn't started that perfect but this flowers definitely changed my mood. 


Felt like Flowers is such a waste of money, So I told hubby before that I'd rather get something else
But looking at this kind of changed my mind about it.

They are so pretty, and it's still so nice to recieve flowers sometimes.


Little man had a busy couple of days going to Birthday party's 
So he was kind of feeling under the weather.
I thought about cancelling our dinner plans especially it was raining really hard.
But I'm glad we still did.


We went to Olive garden for Dinner.
The last time we went there was last year, For hubby's Promotion celebration.
I always leave this restaurant so satisfied.


We had Appetizer sampler. 
With Calamares, Mozzarella sticks and Stuffed mushroom.
My favorite was the Stuffed mushroom, It was really good.
I also had salad. 


We ordered Pizza for little man.
This is his favorite food these days.



Hubby got Tour of Italy. 


...And I had a Lasagna with Stuffed Sausage Rigatoni.
I always have White sauce dish every time we eat there. 
It's good to try different this time.
How was your weekend?
I hope it was good! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment