Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fight Night!





Everybody knows how the fight turned out, And of course a lot of people has a lot of things to say about it but, All i can say right now that I had a great time Saturday night.

We celebrated my Son's Birthday at Chuck e. Cheese then later that day everyone came over to the house and watched the fight. 

I didn't like how the fight turned out but I'm still with Manny Pacquaio all the way!

Anyway.. We made a lot of food, Maybe a little bit too much.
But I'm so glad everyone liked it. 



I'm also glad that my friend came to helped me cook, I don't think I can make this much food all by myself.


I made these awesome sliders that I made before. 
This is seriously so good!


Hubby requested to make these Lumpia and my friend made it.
She makes it really good.




We also made these 2 amazing Filipino dishes, We made a lot of Filipino dishes because one, My friend makes the best Filipino dishes, two It's Manny Pacquiao's fight so why not let everyone try Filipino food? 


Hubby made Grilled chicken too. And it was the best grilled chicken I've ever had! 
I told him to make it again just for us!


One of the lady that we just met that night made these amazing cupcakes, We definitely got something in common. 
Hopefully one of these days we get to hangout and bake again! 
The best Cupcakes I've ever tasted!




The fight started late. 
I still can't get over how the fight turned out.
But watching the fight made me so proud of being Filipino. 
Manny is such a good person, He's a good fighter, and he's such an inspiration to everybody
I wonder if he will fight again after this though?


Anyway, After the fight everybody left but we stayed up. 
I was too mad to go to bed right away. 
So we played Beer pong.

Did you watch the fight?
What did you think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment