Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentine's 2017


Hello everyone, how was your Valentine's?
Ours was awesome,like always.
Since it was on a Tuesday this year.
We celebrated it early.
It was really good!



I've  been wanting to do something outdoor but its still winter here.
So we decided to try the indoor family park in town.
It was actually nice.



Definitely perfect for weather like this.



My boys loved it!


After that we headed to dinner.
I was craving for sushi since last weekend and I'm glad we
picked this place.


Guys, this is the first time of the year that we ate out!
That's a record breaking. haha!
We have this goal to eat better and eat out lesser that we used to. 
So far, it's been good! 
Feels good to not cook for a night.






Anyways, this place was so good.
Delicious sushi. It tasted fresh and they have more than sushi in their menu.

I had Proseco with my dinner which made it even more good.
If you are going to visit Italy make sure you take advantage 
of Proseco because it's so good!
It's basically a sparkling wine.
If you are a white wine lover like me you will love it.
I don't think you will find it easily in the US.
I will definitely miss it when we leave.
But, that's okay I got plenty of time to enjoy it! 



I can't remember all the name of the sushi,
But, I definitely recommend this restaurant!







Shrimp Tempura.


Chicken tereyaki and Fried rice.



Random Valentine's gift that hubby got me.
He's such a sweetheart.



No comments:

Post a Comment