Sunday, March 5, 2017

Swiss Food.


For me, One of my favorite about travelling. 
..Is food!
It's so awesome when you get to try different food from different country. 

Our trip in Switzerland was amazing ( Here )
.. And of course we are not going to miss our chance of trying Swiss food!


This is my first time trying swiss food!
We had to try Fondue of course!
It maybe be too pricey but I swear it's really worth it.
Especially when you find a good restaurant that serves authentic swiss food.




Ok, I'm not really a beer drinker bur this one.. I like it!




Cheese fondue.
It was so good!


Bratwurst with potatoes. 
Everything on this plate was delicious!





Even though it was a little windy we decided to eat outside. 
Not a bad idea. :)


It was actually hard to find a good restaurant there especially when you are with kids. 
Most places are packed. 
But, if this one is a gem. 
It's not in the busy place of downtown.
I highly recommend. Just expect the high price.
But so worth it. 

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment