Monday, July 2, 2018

Aqualandia Italy



During Summer, Beach is my favorite destination.
But, I've been curious about this place that I've been hearing about.
So we went there to check it out. 
Aqualandia is water park just an hour away from where we live, which was so nice.

The weather was good so it was a perfect day to go.


We went during the week.
It was still surprisingly pack but not as bad as I expected. 


There is a lot of pools, slides.
Lots of fun stuff under the sun.





The line was a little bit long on slides so we only tried couple of it.
Not me, but my boys enjoyed it.


The water felt so amazing.
 

My boys having a blast.
The kiddie pool was a nice area.
There's slides safe for kids, but of course you have to come with them.






My boys loves being in the water so today was a blast.



Much needed relaxation.


The park is a good size.
A lot of umbrella you can rent.
It's so cool that you get to have a wrist band that they give to you when you enter.
You can leave your stuff in a locker by your umbrella with your wrist band.
Get food, drinks with it and at the end of the day you can pay for everything when you turn it back.
So cool huh?




Sandy part of the park.



I had to try some Churros.
It was okay.




It was such a fun relaxing day. 

Ciao, Ciao
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment