Saturday, February 2, 2019

Dokdo Korean Restaurant


I've been enjoying all of the Italian food we've been having.
But, sometimes I like to eat something else. 

I always always crave Asian food!
I've heard this Korean restaurant in Venice was good.
It was an hour drive, I'm so glad hubby said yes to going.



It was worth it the drive!

We came at lunch time. 
There was not much people there which was perfect for me.



Started off with some Korean beer Prosecco for me.



Cheers!



Kimbap for Appetizer.


I think we probably ordered too much food.. I just really want to eat everything I remember eating
when I was still in Korea.


All the fixings!


We had to eat some Samgyupsal.
It's usually for 2 or more people.
Oh my god..
So good!





We also ordered some Chicken.
I have the most picky kids so I had to make sure they will at least eat something.




Kimchi cheers! haha



I missed this so much.
I definitely would go back again. 

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Dokdo Restaurant Venice.


Have a great week!

Ciao Ciao!!
 xo
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment