Friday, November 12, 2021

Outback Steakhouse (Lee's Summit, Missouri)


Hi Guys!
It's been such a minute, I have been so busy with other things. 

I hope you guys are doing well. 
I can't believe December will be here in a few days. 
It's almost 2022!

Anyways, Halloween and Thanksgiving have passed. 
It was all amazing. 
..And It's also been a while since we've been to Outback Steakhouse.

I had to look for Wedding outfits for me and the boys. 
So after that we decided to go, I really wanted Carraba's but oh my god.
The waiting was almost one house. 

No way I will wait for that.



Anyways, this was also a good choice!




I mean, for this bread right?
It's worth it!




Drinks and Bread while waiting for our food.
We went at Dinner time so it was so so busy. 
I miss the times when we go when it's not Dinner time yet.





Always happy when there's Carbs!
haha!





Of course, Some Blooming onion.

If I remember it's at least 4 years since we had Outback.
No Outback in Italy.
So we definitely missed this.






We weren't feeling like having Steaks so we had Sandwiches and Burgers.

All amazing!

...And our server was the nicest!!




It was a great dinner. 


xoxo
-Jen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment