Monday, December 13, 2021

Let the Christmas Festivities begin....

 



Let's talk about Christmas Traditions!

What is yours?
I love this time of the year!!
..And doing these with the kids just makes it even better!


We don't Skip the Gingerbread house to start the Winter Break.
Hubby picked the Elf house this year.
It didn't last that long but, I think the boys had fun so..
that's what matters!

How cute is the Elf Cut outs?!







Next up,
Of course Christmas cookies!
It's usually just get the Ready Sugar cookie mix and I get a bunch of Frosting
colors.
I suggest getting these ahead of time because it runs out fast.. ANYWHERE!

I like baking them with the boys and Daddy decorate it with them.



I don't pressure them on how pretty it should be.
How it looks doesn't matter.
They love doing this every year!




Me and the Boys did something different this year.

We made these cute Reindeer Peanut butter Cookies!



The Recipe for the Peanut Butter Cookies is 
HERE )




Just cut the Pretzel for Ears ( or Antlers! my 9 year old corrects me every time I say EARS)
Chocolate Chips for the eyes
Red M&M's for the nose.

I highly suggest putting them all right away.
About a minute after getting out of the oven so its still soft to put stuff in it!

So much fun to make!

Let me know what you guys think!

xoxo

-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment