Monday, March 7, 2022

Spring Break 2022


Spring Break!

I can't believe this is our second Spring here in Missouri.

Time does fly!

Anyways, since hubby didn't get to take a leave (poor planning)

We just took the boys for a fun day in Kansas city, 

good thing it's only an hour away. 


The beautiful Union Station.
I love love this place!





The boys loved it. 
I swear they could stay there all day and won't be bored!






So many fun things for any ages. 
Of course not Newborn.
But my little Kolt did so good.
He slept pretty much the whole time.



My Kurtis getting brave on doing things like this!
SO proud of him!












It was a great day!



The rest of the week it Snowed!
Bummer.
It felt like Winter break!
So So cold.

Oh well Spring weather will be here before we know it.


Have a great weekend!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment