Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Birthday Dinner(Italian Food)


I'm 33!!
Crazy to say that!


This year's Birthday was pretty chill.
I decided to do something different since it's on a Monday 
and the Boys are at School.
I'm so glad hubby took a leave so he can be with me all day!


We went out for Lunch!
I really wanted some Authentic Italian food,
So even though we had to drive we did it.

..And we finally found a good legit Italian Food!!!




We went to Lee's Summit about 45 minutes away from our house
which was not bad!

There is a bunch of Italian Restaurant to choose from for sure but I decided I wanted
to try this one first!


Started off with some Italian Beer and Moscato!

For Appetizer we had some Calamari and they gave us Side Salad.
It was so good!





I really miss the Seafood Pasta so thats what I picked!

Oh my god, The sauce!
Everything.
IT WAS AMAZING!

Hubby had some Chicken and Shrimp Piccata.
Very interesting.
I never had it before and it was actually good.
So Impressed that hubby tried something different, new!



Over all..
The Lunch was so amazing.
The vibes was so good.
It did felt like I was in Italy for a few hours.



Of course Tiramisu!


After that we waited for the Boys and celebrated with some more Wine and Cake!

What a great day!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment