Friday, May 13, 2022

Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Bites



One of the main reasons why I miss Italy is probably the FOOD!
no question thats number one I miss the most. 

I think Italy is where I had the Best food in the world!
I'm so glad I could make some of it here in the US.
I try anyways!




This Appetizer is perfect with wine!
As you know, 
The kids loved it too!

Let me know what you guys think!





Ingredients:

  • Honey Crisp or Pink Lady Apples
  • Prosciutto
  • Arugula
  • Block of White Cheddar cheese or Cheese of your choice

Directions:

1. Separate prosciutto slices and cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips. Set aside.

2. Slice cheese into 1/2-inch pieces to fit on top of apple slices. 

3. Once ready to assemble, slice apples into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place two arugula leaves on top of apple slice, then a piece of cheese. Wrap the prosciutto around the apple, bringing the two ends together on the opposite side of the toppings. 

4. Place on a serving tray and serve or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours. If refrigerating, set out on a tray for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving for best flavor.



Then pop your favorite wine!


Enjoy!!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment