Monday, September 5, 2022

Roadtrip to Colorado.


What a great way to end last days of Summer!

Roadtrip!

We have been planning this for a while but with life happening,

It got postponed.

I'm so glad and grateful we finally got to do it!


Hubby's Brother lives in Colorado,

It's a great excuse to visit! :)

 


Anyways,
with 12 hours of drive I had to take Snacks seriously,
I made the good ones and. plenty of favorites.
We didn't plan on stopping a lot so having it already is great!




I made a meat and veggie box.
It's kind of a charcuterie ones, It is so fun to eat!
We also had a veggie dip.


We stopped for Coffee!
Lots of it haha


I also had a kitkat pumpkin flavor and it was so good!






I made Corned Beef Empanadas the day before and it was amazing!




It was a great trip!
Of course, I definitely enjoyed all of the Snacking!

:)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment