Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Fourth of July 2023

 


For the first time in a long time,
We got to celebrate Fourth of July at home together.
It has been usually Hubby is away for work,
Or we are traveling.

I made sure this year was extra special.


Our Fourth of July Table setting!
Finally got to do one this year.
I love it!





Cupcakes!
I love getting themed cupcakes at Hy-vee!!


Hubby grilled some eat,
Not a lot since it was just us.



Cheers!


We for sure still made a lot of food just for us.
But, its okay.
I love leftovers!



This Pasta Salad,

that we have been making for few times now,

I will post recipe soon!

The meats that Hubby grilled was perfection.


The BBQ beans that we make every Holiday!



Potato Casserole that I learned from Mother in-law.
It was so good and easy to make!



It was an amazing Dinner!



So grateful!

I hope you all had a great Fourth of July!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment