Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Hey Bear Sensory Birthday Party

 





My baby is 2 :(
It's such a bittersweet feeling.
Feels like it was just yesterday when I had him.
It has been the best 2 years of my life.
He is the best Rainbow baby.
We are so obsessed with him and he never fails to make our day
when we need it.

For his Birthday party.
We kinda just decided on which one he likes the most.
Since he can't pick yet.
He is obsessed with Heybear Sensory videos.
I swear he even dance with them.

So we decided this is it.

So I got all of the party stuff from amazon
..And we just kinda did it it all and decided how it would end ourselves.

To tell you guys,
We did not have visitors or anything.

IT IS JUST US.
for me,
I do not care of anyone came.
with his age he doesn't have any friends yet.
and to be honest.
I just want to focus on him and just him.

AND it was so perfect.






Hubby did amazing with the Balloons!
We definitely worked hard together for this and it was so worth it!
I would love to keep this decor for a week or two!











We did everything very simple
so the cake was from Walmart. 

You guys this was about $25 
If you order a costumize ones from a bakery or someone that makes cakes.
We usually spend $70 or more.
Not having a big party, this cake was just for us it was perfect!
I get it they have to charge more for costomize ones but it was starting to be absolutely ridiculous.

Anyways,
This is just PERFECT.










Little man had a blast!

Us too, 
Watching him smile and giggle, dance and just having the best
day is so priceless. 

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment