Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Favorite Healthy eats!




Hi guys, how's your week going?
This week is going fast again even though feels like I'm not really busy.

I recently tried Panera bread. 
I'm so glad they opened one here! because it was really good. 
Their pastries are my favorite but had to try salad and this one was so good!
I had Iced matcha tea latte with it too. 
What's your favorite from panera bread?



I'm still so obsessed with sparkling waters.
These la croix ones was good too, they are not sugary like the Clear brands.
If you want something without sugar you will like this!


These dasani kind ones are the same too, Not sugary.
I can say that I like it better than la croix.


But, on days that I want something that sweet.
I still prefer the Ice sparkling brand.
So refreshing!!
So perfect right now, It's so hot!


Today's lunch was baked salmon with mixed steam veggies.
So simple but so tasty!

Have a good day!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment