Tuesday, April 11, 2017

28th!!!



Gosh! Another year older.
I definitely don't feel old though..

It's just another year to be stronger!


Speaking of stronger..
Started my day with a run. 
Feels good to be able to run again.
Just started for a week now.
Feeling weak at first.
But, there's no other way to get better at it.
Just do it!!!!







My friend stopped by and gave me flowers and these dessert. 
It definitely brightened up my day. 



Tiramisu!


Tiramisu definitely became my new favorite dessert.





Of course, Hubby gave me some flowers too.
He's the sweetest husband!





Look how pretty are these.




We just relaxed all day. 
Just like what I like.


Some Sparkling wine.


Chinese food.
Noodles for long life!!
Haha!

I will share the recipe next time. :)


It was a good day..
I am so excited to celebrate more this weekend!!!!

xoxo.

-Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment