Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fun, Fun night!






Last Week was my friend's Birthday.
Her husband decided to do a Surprise Birthday party for her.
Of course we couldn't miss it!




I'm so glad that it turned out really well, She didn't had any idea.
It was a little hard for me to keep it especially that I see her at the gym!

Anyways, we all went to a restaurant close to her house.
..And oh my god!
It was the best Seafood Restaurant I've ever been to!


This Calamari was so good.
If you guys notice I like to order this at every Seafood Restaurant.
Honestly this was the best!


This Seafood Pasta that can share with 3-4 person was 
really good too. 



Like, really really good.
I had 2 plates.


Their Seafood just tasted so fresh and seasoned so good.
The restaurant is called Due Lune by the way.
If you are in Aviano area you have to try this restaurant.
Reservation is needed though, this place is always so so packed that you need it.
You can't just show up and get a table.



I also had my first Limoncello shots!
Yum!

After the dinner, we went back to their house and then after a little bit.
We went to a Pub close to her house.
Just us ladies.
It was so much fun.







Lots of drinks, music and little bit of dancing.



Love these ladies. 

What an amazing weekend with my love, my boys and friends.

Couldn't ask for something better.

xo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment