Saturday, January 13, 2018

Girls Night.


Hello everyone!
Wow, It's definitely been a while since I blogged
How are you all doing?
2018 has been good for you all?

My 2018 has been so good so far.
Lots of changes and in a good way. 
It's been over a year of living in Italy and loving every minute.
I have been more out and about than I used to.
I like it, instead of sitting on my computer or phone all day.

Anyways, I had the best night last weekend.
Me and my Girlfriends had a Girls night.
Movie, Drinks and Food!
I had a great time.
I love my boys but this mommy definitely need to have days like this.
More often as much as possible. :)




We went to see Jumanji and it was so much fun!
One of those movies that is good to see in the movie theater.


Spritz while waiting for the movie..
Still love this drink and of course, Prosecco!


After the movie we went to Old wild west.
Restaurant outside the mall which is right across the movie theater.
It was already pretty late after the movie so we didn't go anywhere else further.
This restaurant has an American touch so if you are craving for that,
 this is the perfect restaurant to go.


I had steak Salad.
This was so good.



Of course, We didn't skip dessert!


Relaxing, fun night with the Girls.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment