Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Grotte del Caglieron



August is a month long vacation of  everyone Italy.
I think it's the Month where most of them go on vacation.
So its packed everywhere.
So, we have been exploring places that is just close to us. 
To avoid the crowd. 
It's been such a good idea so far. 
More relaxing and just more outdoor exploring. 



We went and check out Grotte del Caglerion in Fregona.
I can't believe how close is this from where we live. 
It was so beautiful there. 


It was definitely not stroller friendly though.
Little man did good without it. 






I can say the walk, hike was not bad.
A little slippery in some area but it was fun. 





Beautiful waterfall.


The water looked so good.
I bet its so cold.



It was a hot summer day.
So, staying in this spot felt so good. :)





Restaurant by the cave. 



I highly recommend coming here for a walk or just to explore.




Before leaving we checked out this cave.
I could not believe what was inside.
I had to double check it.




Cheese!!!!

Cheese aged in cave for days.
There's a lady letting people taste cheese outside of the cave.
It was actually really good!!!
I wish I purchased some.


A few meters away is where the Grotta del Madonna is. 










It was a fun,gorgeous day with my little family.

xo
-Jen

























No comments:

Post a Comment