Monday, November 5, 2018

Neuschwanstein Castle





On our last day in Germany we went to see Neuschwanstein Castle.

It sucks we didn't get to go inside but I had fun just exploring outside of the castle.
If you have no idea about this Castle...
It's a castle built in 1868.


The inspiration of the Cinderella Castle, also look a little bit of Sleeping beauty castle.





I heard its really pretty inside.
Pictures is not allowed though.



Even though we didn't get to go inside.
The walk to the castle and around it was fun, I'm glad it wasn't too cold for a walk.
We probably did 7,000 steps going to and from the castle.




It was pretty busy, Like any other tourist spots.








It was so beautiful.








So many walking.
But, my boys did amazing.













Our Germany trip ended up good.


After that we headed back to Italy.

The view on the way home was so amazing.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

I hope you are having a good week.
Ciao Ciao!
-Jen










No comments:

Post a Comment