Saturday, November 17, 2018

Ornella Molon (Wine Tour)


Ciao Friends!
How are you all doing?!
It's still been the busiest months of my life especially my mom is here but 
I cannot wait to catch up some more here on my blog.
I have so many things to post about. 



Before the Holidays starts to kick in and before it gets busier we went to a Wine tour with friends.
There is no way I will not take my mom to one of these Wine tours. 
I always have a blast!

They Winery we went to is called Ornella Molon.
I have never been there.
It's good! because I definitely wanna go to different Wineries while we are here in Italy.


The Winery is big and beautiful.
I'm so glad the weather was perfect too.









We did a tour of the winery first.




Then time for some food and wine!



We started off with some white wine. 
Always my favorite.
Red wine on the other hand, still not my first choice.
But, there's a lot of good red wines.
You just have to find your preference.
I always say "yes" to sparkling ones. :)








They served lasagna for lunch.
oh my god.
So good!







My gorgeous friend.


Mama, and my Italian friend that hosts these Wine tours.


I think mama is having fun!




Of course, us too!


Top is from. H&M :)





Always a great time!
















After the wine tasting we had some coffee before we head back to Aviano.




                                                                             Also some Tiramisu!


The drive was not too bad.
About an hour to Aviano.
The drive back is usually the best.


                                                                Spritz before we all go home! haha!



What a fun girls day.
Especially mama is with us!





More wine!!! :)
Ciao Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment