Monday, April 1, 2019

30th Birthday



I'm officially 30!!!!

I usually don't care what age I am every Birthday, But feels like being 30 is big!
I do feel old. haha!

My Birthday this year is amazing like every year.
I'm grateful to have a husband that make sure I have an awesome Birthday every year.




Birthday look!



How gorgeous is these nails?
My friend did it.
She has been my go-to and she never disappoint.


We are going on a trip next day so we decided to just do lunch.
It's so much better because the restaurant I picked was not packed.
Especially going during the week makes it even better!


I have been wanting to try this restaurant.
I'm so glad we did.
Its the best place for Birthdays/Special occasions.




We started off with some meat and cheese platter.
So good!



The kids had pasta.
This Gnocchi was so good!


And.. The dish I've been wanting to try.
Their Strawberry Steak.
Such a weird Combination but oh my god.
It was delicious!



:)


Happy Tummy!



My loves



It was such a wonderful lunch.
If you are in Aviano stop by here for Dinner/Lunch you will not regret it!
(Cucina di Gemma) Pordenone.



Then the hubby got me some cake.




One of the best Birthdays I've ever had.
So excited for our weekend trip.

Ciao Ciao!!!

-Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment