Friday, April 5, 2019

Amsterdam, Netherlands



Our trip in Belgium was definitely amazing.
While we were there we decided to also go to Amsterdam for a day. 





It was such a good idea!
Amsterdam was about few hours train ride from Brussels.


It was an easy train ride!


We got to Amsterdam early.
It was a bit chilly!



This made me so happy!



Right by train station you will be welcomed with the beautiful Amsterdam.
Ahhh... So amazing!


It may be cold
But, it was such a beautiful Sunny day!!!



Pinch me if I'm dreaming.
I had to take a few seconds to just look around. 
Its so beautiful!



Another busy city. 
But it was not that bad!



We stopped by for lunch before we start exploring.
Then after that we did the Boat cruise!



I highly recommend this when going to Amsterdam!
The best and the easiest way to explore Amsterdam!


My future photographer.



It was a bit scary how these boats go in a smallest bridges and tunnels.
But, I'm pretty sure they are used to it.




While you are on a tour they explain and tell you all the interesting things too.
Its nice because I got to pick where I want to come back to take some nice pictures.




The floating Chinese Restaurant.


The tiniest, narrowest house you will ever see!



After the tour, we head to the Market.
We didn't plan on going to a tulip fields this trip but, I'm glad to see all these
Beautiful flowers!
Breathtaking!







I can definitely say that Spring is the best time to go to Amsterdam
If you want to see the Tulip Festival. 
I want to come back already!!






So gorgeous!



After that we explore some more.



The Royal Palace of Amsterdam.




Beside it is the Madame Tussaud
The line was super long so we didn't go inside.




So we just walked and explore some more.
It rained a little bit, good thing it was only for a little bit.











So grateful to be here!




ahhhh...


After a long walk we decided to stop and have snack and beer.
We didn't have time anymore for a big dinner since we need to catch a train.
So quick snack!!



It was good.









A little bit of exploring on our way to train station!


And souvenir shopping!








Of course we had to get some! :)
2 hours of train ride snack!


Such an amazing trip.
Amsterdam was beautiful!!!!



So grateful for this amazing Birthday trip.
xo

-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment