Wednesday, May 8, 2019

La Locanda Aviano



Spring in Italy means a lot Rain.
Like...a lot of rain.
But, this year its just crazy.
I can't believe it.
It was not this bad last year.
But, I just cannot wait for it to be over.

Lets just be happy its not cold anymore.. I guess.

I'm just so happy I can finally wear a dress again!





Me and hubby decided to go out or a Dinner on a Friday night.
We decided to go back to La Locanda.
They have good Ribs and that's just what I wanted to have!




The pool is not quite ready but seems like they are getting it ready.


Started dinner with some Prosecco!


I highly recommend you try this restaurant.
Especially when you just got here in Aviano.
Or... when you are just craving Ribs!

Appetizers!




Pasta with beef for my boys.




 ..And the Ribs.
It's not exactly the same as the Ribs I make but this is really good!






Complimentary Limoncello shots before leaving. :)




I hope you are having a good weekend!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment