Sunday, May 5, 2019

Little man's 7th Birthday



My Little man is 7!!!
It's so crazy! he's not a baby anymore :(
Anyways, last year we went to Legoland for his Birthday

This year, we decided its the year for a fun Birthday party.



My big boy.





My boy loves anything about Geography.
so that's what's the theme.
He loves it!







Didn't get to take that much picture of the food because of course we were slow and late.
But, I'm glad it made it on time.



Giveaways.
Got the boxes from Amazon.



His best Buddies.



The cake.
The Italian Lady that makes our Birthday cakes are awesome.
We just send her  pictures of the cakes then she makes it happen!
I'm definitely going to miss her!


The details.
I love everything about this.






It's everything I have in my head.
SO happy about it.







Cupcakes to match the theme.






So glad everyone that my little man wants to be on his Birthday party came.
It was a lot of work.
But, it was all worth it!





Friends.





We also had a magician.
It was a bit challenging with the language barrier but, it all worked out good.



My other boy hanging out with friends.


Of course,
Piñata time!










Presents.
My boy is going to take days to open these!



 It was definitely a rainy day.
But I think everyone had an amazing time and my little man had the best birthday.
That's what matters.

So grateful.
xo
-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment