Friday, October 11, 2019

Fable Table (Fontanafredda)


The weather here in Italy is definitely been changing.
Cold weather is here, So time to find more things to do indoor. 

I really like the Indoor playground in Ordezo but, its nice to have other options.

We went to this indoor place in Fontanafredda, this town is not too far from Sacile.
We celebrated my youngest son's Birthday there and it was amazing.

This was our first time going there just for fun.
It's called Fable Table!




They opened at 5, I thought why not go right when they open.


It was perfect timing.
We have the place all to ourselves.




Their play area is not crazy big, but its a good area to play.


..And what makes it so much better is you can just relax, have a drink,
coffee, snack, be on your phone and you can see the kids without any worries.




They have dinner menu!


A drink while the kids play.
It was so relaxing!







When the kids got tired I ordered the dinner.



I ordered burger for me. 
Cotoleta and Pizza for the boys.




Their burger was pretty good.



I ordered the Carbonara pizza.
One of my favorite pizza, its sooo good!!!



It was a good meal for us. 



It was so empty while we were there.




People started to come around 7. 
It was our cue to leave :)


It was a good night with my boys.

Ciao, Ciao!!

-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment