Saturday, May 9, 2020

Weekend Things (Birthday, Seafood dinner and more Filipino food!)


This weekend was nothing but amazing.

We celebrated my first son's Birthday at home.
It may be different as like every year.
But, I think he had an amazing time!
And that's what all matters.




We also finally got to get out of the house (Thank god)
The farthest I usually go is just in town and at the grocery stores.
So getting out, going to the playground, get some take out.
Was the best after this lockdown. 



We all had fun day!
I'm so glad the kids finally got to get out of the house.




Then one of my friend know someone who make Yummy Filipino food.
So I ordered a bunch and it just makes me so happy.
This is the Assorted Filipino dessert!




Saturday, we decided its a Seafood night so me and hubby prepared  a Shrimp foil packet cooked in the grill.
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the Finish product but, I promise I will share next time we make it.





..And we also grilled some Fish, the other one is Salmon.
The other one, not exactly sure what it's called.
But, I bought it at the Local Italian grocery store. 

Seasoned with favorite seasonings, Stuffed with lemon, fresh parsley, dried dill.
Then grilled.



You guys, this was amazing. 
I wish we grilled more!!!




Chips and dip for appetizer.

Today is Mother's day.
It was such a eventful week for us so I decided today is just a relaxing day with my boys.

I hope you are all having a good weekend and Happy Mother's day Mommies!!!

xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment